Whether you just want to try a few keto vegan recipes or are a vegetarian on the keto diet, you’ll find many healthy & delicious choices in our keto-friendly collection below. So, without further ruckus, here are popular vegetarian keto recipes that you should try.
Read On 5 Keto Vegan Recipes Below
Dairy-Free Basil Pesto
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh organic basil leaves packed
- 1 large clove garlic peeled
- Sea salt and pepper
1. Place garlic in blender/processor and pulse until chopped. Also, add other ingredients and process until soften.
2. Toss with roasted potatoes, pasta, zoodles or use to top salmon, chicken, or steak.
Best Ever Guacamole
Total Time: 10 Mins
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1 line juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper without seeds, finely diced
- ½ tsp sea salt
1. Slice the avocados in half, cut the pit & scoop into a mixing bowl.
2. Crush the avocado with a fork and make it as smooth.
3. Add the remaining ingredients & mix them. Then add a pinch of lime or salt juice if required.
4. Serve the guacamole with tortilla chips.
Maple Low Carb Oatmeal
Total Time: 25 mins
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cups pecans
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cups sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple flavoring
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ coconut flakes
- 3/8 tsp stevia powder
1. Add sunflower, pecans, and walnuts seeds to a blender and mix until it crumbles
2. Take a large pot and add all the ingredients. Put on low and cook for 25-30 minutes, continue stirring until the chia seeds have soaked most of the liquid.
3. As the oatmeal has thickened, turn off the flame and serve hot. Let it cool down and keep it in the fridge and eat the next day.
4. Serve with fruit toppings.
Almond Flour Keto Dosa
Total Time: 15 mins
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup coconut milk thick
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for frying dosa
- A pinch of asafetida & cumin powder
- 2 tbsp warm water if required
- Salt to taste
1. Except coconut oil, blend all ingredients in a bowl and ensure consistency isn’t too thick.
2. Let the batter rest for 15 mins. Adjust with warm water if the batter is too thick.
3. Grease a nonstick dosa pan with coconut oil. Pour the batter and disperse in a circular shape.
4. Sprinkle a few drops of oil and cook on medium flame until red or golden. Press corners a bit from the pan.
5. Serve with the keto coconut chutney.
Keto Overnight “Oats”
Total time: 5 mins
- Vanilla Keto Overnight Oats
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp confectioners’ erythritol
- 3 – 4 drops of liquid stevia
- ½ cup Manitoba harvest hemp hearts
- A pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- Optional Toppings
- 6 whole raspberries
- 12 whole almonds
1. Add all ingredients in a large container with a lid and stir until mixed. Cover and place in the fridge for 10 hours.
2. Next day, add additional milk until preferred consistency is reached.
3. Split between two small bowls, top with other ingredients, and enjoy.
So these were some of the best yet healthy scrumptious vegetarian keto dishes. Every person should try such types of recipes because it not only keeps you healthy but also keeps you active and young.