Are you also seeking relief from junk food which is only adding up to your bad health? Well, vegan meals are definitely a plus for this problem. However, people who are new to this type of cooking sometimes face some genuine problems. One issue may be remaining empty stomach even when you just had a full plate of vegan dishes. Well, a perfect solution to this can be flawless easy to make vegan meals which can easily fill you up.
Here are some really quick vegan meals which will never keep you hungry.
Baked Sweet Potato
This vegan meal can get you a complete plate with mesmerizing flavors. The dish is scrumptious, healthy, vegan, and definitely filling. Moreover, you can prepare this dish in flat 5 minutes while you can cook it in 25 minutes.
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil;
- ½ teaspoon of cumin powder;
- A pinch of lemon juice or sea salt (optional);
- 4 medium sweet potatoes;
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, paprika, and coriander powder.
For Making Garlic Herb Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves (minced);
- ½ medium lemon (juiced);
- Seal salt as per taste,
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill;
- ¼ cup of hummus;
- Water or unsweetened almond milk (for thinning).
For Making The Toppings
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice;
- ¼ cup of cherry tomatoes (diced);
- Chilli garlic sauce;
- ¼ cup of parsley (minced).
- Firstly, pre heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Now, rinse as well as scrub the sweet potatoes. Once they are washed and scrubbed properly, cut them into half length wise. This step is necessary to save your cooking time. If you bake the entire potato in one go, it will take at least 45 to 50 minutes to bake.
- Moreover, toss the rinsed chickpeas with olive oil as well as the available spices and then place it on the baking sheet which has been lined with foil.
- Next, put olive oil on the sweet potatoes and then place these potatoes upside down on the baking sheet.
- By the time your potatoes and chickpeas are baking, you can side by side prepare your sauce. For this, you just need to mix and whisk together all the ingredients required for making the sauce. However, make sure to combine the right amount of milk or water to thin the sauce.
- The above step of adding the milk or water is necessary to make the sauce pourable. Moreover, you can add more seasonings and garlic for a dash of flavor as well as some lemon juice.
- Next step is to prepare the tossing by mixing in tomato and parsley together with lemon juice. Set is aside for sometime to marinate.
- After the chickpeas and the potatoes become tender, remove it from the oven.
- When serving, make sure that you flip the fresh sides of the potatoes up and then smash them down a bit.
- You can top it with chickpeas, the prepare sauce, and the toppings.